Monday, January 16, 2012

Chooooo Chooooo 2011

HoHoHo we saw Santa and 

 We are READY for our Elf tuck in!!! 
Mason and Walker welcome with high fives... Zane not so sure

That was a great story whee hee! Oh yea oh yea! 

Oh they ell asleep 

Zane said you want to WHAT? 

 Love ..... Family ..... and ....  FUN!!!!!!!
 Zane said = not so fun

and then they passed out the candy and all was well again! 
BYE BYE BYE CHEESE 





 Best train luggage EVER~~~~
 The BOYS!!!!! 
 LOVE

 The Entire Crew!!! 
 Goodbye Train and off to the children's museum! 
 This is what a pair of good friends looks like!
 We found out that Walker is a FANTASTIC    yes  F A N T A S T I C!!! Hula Hooper!!!!
My love 






This trip is such a blessing to me! I love to see the kids enjoy all the Christmas magic and fun, staying on the box car of the train is so fun and being together having fun is wonderful! The most special thing to me though is the Harringtons! The five of them are truly special to me and I am thankful for the last 14 years of their friendship. We do not get to see them often but we have had this special time with them the last 4 years and i am THANKFUL!

No comments:

Post a Comment