Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Monday~~~~~REST!

Today we ... rested and played... my children tricked Mike into getting in the pool and no they didn't follow as promised, Momma rested, we did a little BJ's run and got some yummy food from the grownups to Zane and LOTS of yogurt!!! We found some fun books... a cupcake book and a little barefoot at home. The tires were rotated, lunch at Mimi's Cafe, a little Tea Box purchase and the boys played and played! Good day of playing in Orlando. I also got to do some "school work" with the boys today I am really glad and THANKFUL for Mrs. Green, Mrs. Blalock and Mrs. Renee. I loved seeing what they know and teaching them new things but MOMMY is what I want to be and that is a great pleasure to me! I miss them during the day and there is NOTHING that makes me want them away but working with them these last three days made me realize that they are learning SO much more then I would have expected them to, thriving in the knowledge  they are being given by another and I am relaxing in this. Mason is writing STORIES!!! Three sentence stories and Walker knows all his letters and their sound which means he is ready to READ! Mason can WRITE his numbers up to 30(that is as far as I asked him to) and Walker can add and subtract with his fingers! We studied the animals we would see at Sea World and read funny stories and Scooby Doo with picture words! So fun and so crazy! Tomorrow ... another day of relaxing and another day of school!

No comments:

Post a Comment