Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Monday! March 14

Daddy was sick sick so we had to stay out of the house and so we went to.... see the mouse. Not the best mouse but the only mouse in North Carolina. This is usually a place I try to avoid during the winter months because everyone is inside and has colds but instead of being cautious Grams and I took the boys and had a little fun! and it was fun! Grams bowled like a mad woman, I shot baskets that once again may reclaim my champion crown against Mike (I lost my grove after kids but maybe...it's back) and the boys played well...everything! I even let Zane ride the rides and crawl on the floor. Sooo next week when the five of us are all back in bed with some unknown sickness remind me that we went to the germ E cheese and frankly had a blast! here a few photos from the camera sorry they are blurry!


No comments:

Post a Comment