Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tues March 15

Today we woke up at 8:15... right... Mason's school starts at 8, Walker's starts at 8:15... so we were late and let me begin this again.... The boys and I (the second time) woke up at 8:15. Zane started my day at 5:00am which seeing that the time just changed we can call that 4:00 body time and he did not want to eat he wanted to ...play. After about an hour of playing about his room he went back to sleep and so did I. I woke up to morning breath of a four year old on my nose "Mommy I am cold and I don't want to get under the covers" so I encourage Walker each step of the way through his morning routine and he did it all and all by his self WOW! ~ Walker get your clothes on, OK now go get a cereal bar, OK now eat it, yes you can have another, now go brush your teeth, ok get your shoes on and get in the car! SO CUTE and what a perfect morning for him to obey Ahhhh and so I scoot Walker to school ... it is 8:45 by the time I return to find Mason sitting in the living room floor crying... "WHERE were YOU!" so I told him and walked him through his morning routine and then got him to school (9:15) and then off to Staff Meeting to Mommy leaving Mike and Zane in the care of Grams. Whew and notice there was no shower for the Mommy, hat on and teeth brushed but, sorry co-workers! On the way to staff meeting it was raining cats and dogs and I watched a car bounce between the guard rails on the opposite side of the road SO SCARY! Staff was wonderfully relaxing and pleasant then off to get Walker from school, home to feed Zane and then to get Mason from school all while having Radical playing off my ipod into my ear because tonight I have book club that I am co leading and haven't finished my book eeeeek! By the way GREAT book go get it and read it! Stopped and got Grams a coffee and then, showered and packed up and took Grams and the boys to Moms while I was off to discuss the book! I had a WONDERFUL time and discussion with fellow church peeps while discussing this book! Go Saturday night secret church hee hee!!! and with one of my favorite people before others got there! LOVE me some Connie time even if we are working! 9:00 at this point walking out the door, it's Mom... come get this baby and these boys and put them to bed, and I did! They crashed hard! I sang each one to sleep with a short back scratch and a kiss on their squishy sweet cheeks! FULLLL CRAZY Day with Daddy still in bed with temps in the low 100s and did I say I am suppose to leave in the morning to take my Grams home(which I do NOT want to do) and think it may be Thursday at this point I just do not feel good leaving Mike like this so cheers to tomorrow that it will be slow and mostly uneventful! Big Smiles! LOVE!
look how I found him playing!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment