Saturday, March 26, 2011

Saturday

Last night was a blast and the boys had a BLAST! They watched Yogi Bear with popcorn and Zane slept through the night whooo hooo!!! I came back home around 7 to feed him and then back to finish well... my sleep for a bit and then my projects I was working on! I only fed him again at 5:30 He did GREAT tonight we will see how that goes! Mike said he ate all day thought and the boy loves food! He tried a little formula and whole milk and juice and seemed a bit interested in all of the above so time will tell and I hope it all goes well! I am so thankful for Mike who is willing to help in this way and to offer support to me, hugs to Zane and still be and do all the other things he always does! Blessed with a good man I am! The big boys got a super cool surprise in the mail from Grandma and Grandpa Giusti that entertained them ALLLLLL DAY LONG with breaks for food, hugs and to come tell us when they defeated a level or gained another character so so so exciting and cute!
Winston and Bailey...







No comments:

Post a Comment