Friday, March 11, 2011

Thursday March 10

How far would you go to help those you love??? This little lady saved the day! We are in our second week of having Grams with us and needless to say I LOVE every moment of it but today I am not sure what I would have done if she wasn't here. I have not been sick for about two and a half years and today from 4am to 10 am every 30 min I was spending time with the porcelain thrown!!! It was awful! Grams swooped in with crackers and liquids and the best of had prime snuggle time with the Zaner! They have created quite the bond this time and it is precious I love watching it! The older boys got swooped up by their Memaw to a movie after school and Mike came home with a nice big COKE for me after work! I got out of the bed from 9 to 10 for a little American Idol and other then that Thankful for help I have been!!!!

This is me sick and you know how you know I am sick ... because until I went to post a photo I didn't realize my shirt was on inside out or backwards ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment