Monday, December 12, 2011

Christmas tree oh christmas tree

This year I wanted anything but a Christmas tree and what I received is the best example of my family and love on branches! As I shared in a past post, I didn't REALLY want to put up a tree BUT we did and so after staring at an empty tree for a few days and trying to talk myself into pulling out all the ornaments I decided to start... with a little package of ornaments to paint. I laid them out and the boys, Memaw, Grams and I painted them and then hung them on the tree. The boys from this point began making ornaments with anything they could find, string paper of every color and even wrapping paper. They did a great job and this little tree may be the most special one we have had yet! full...not so much, Beautiful... to me, Elegant ... to me, perfect and special to us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment