Saturday, December 10, 2011

Oh Christmas tree Oh Christmas tree!

 December 4th! So we will be spending the Christmas break in Orlando this year! All of us are so excited. Although our trips to Orlando are frequent(never frequent enough) this will be the first time in seven years that we will spend Christmas in Orlando! All of this to say that I Mrs. Christmas really didn't want to put up a tree this year. So usually the normal Saturday after Thanksgiving came and left and the Giusti home... still had no tree. I asked my grandmother if I was a bad Mom if I didn't put up a tree at all...answer, simple and sweet... "yes". So I try Mike. Mike we really don't need a tree this year do we since we will not even be home for Christmas. Mike's answer "yes but we can go get one from the store instead of going to cut one down... my reply no it is all or nothing SOOOOOO at church Sunday a little bird told us about the following adventure and we tagged along. Every one happy, the perfect tree was found by the boys, Daddy was happy because it was a real tree and I secretly was SOOOOO happy because it didn't really feel like Christmas without Mr. Green in the house! I hope you enjoy the photos as much as we did searching for him and finding him! The boys found it, Mr Ben cut it with his BIG DADDY saw and all is well in the Giusti house except now it has to be decorated!






No comments:

Post a Comment