Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Friday!!!

Friday Friday Friday!!! What a crazy day! Another day of ... wow how am I suppose to do this. Friday morning off to the gym...GREAT workout and Zane had a fun time in the nursery... stayed awake until we got home yea. Mommy looks at the clock 11:28 why does this panic me... why does this panic me... and then a little voice rings in my ear 'Mommy will you come to my Easter party tomorrow' YIIIIII! Baby is asleep I am not showered, Walker needs to be picked up at 12:15 how you gonna pull this one off? You know how I did??? With a wonderful husband and friend... Katie can you drop Walker at Mike's office? Yes! yea one down... Mike can you work with Zane on your hip? Yes! two down and now I jumped in the shower, dressed and woke the baby up and out the door at 11:40! GO GO super mommy gadgets! But all worth it to see this little guys smile! The rest of the day... back home for a bit then baseball practice where Mason kicked dirt in some kids face, Walker fell in the creek (No it is not warm here) The baby wanted to get down and have dinner in the red clay!!! FUN FUN FUN OHHHHHHH YEAAAAA AND~~~ I forgot to mention that the morning started with locking myself out of the house with no phone but the baby and the car keys were on the right side (: Good day of craziness!!! LOVE my BoYs!

No comments:

Post a Comment