Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Rain drops on Roses and la la la la la la these are a few of our favorite things

Oh the Giusti house has found some things we really like this week!!!!
Mike - He went to Earth Fare with me and I think I saw the same look in his eye as when he first said he loved me! It was a moment for sure and here is one thing he found that he is super excited about



Heather- I LOVE this apple juice and I haven't found it anywhere else so when I go to Earth Fare I get a few bottles which are cute too (:

Mason - Nutella he LOVES it! such a treat to him! and Nilla wafers too like Memaw!

Walker - Life Cereal but he also likes cucumber water! AND music Walker LOVES music! He learns the words so quickly and can really connect already with the thought that a song has a meaning! His favorites right now are Lose My Soul by toby Mac, Give me your eyes by Brandon Heath and Come, Now Is the time... by Brian Doerkson




 I gave Mason and Walker both a bottle of this "yummy water and at the same time Mason yelled YUCK Walker yelled YUM so funny

Zane - I don't know if it is his favorite thing but I do know that out of all the things I have tried...formula, whole mile, organic whole milk, a different brand of the above this one the little mans suck! Yea Zane! Day 2 of a lunch bottle... Friday we will try to work in 2.... and to add in some whole milk until we can make the switch they have these nifty yogurt meals! Now these ARE a favorite of Zane's!
                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment