Monday, April 4, 2011

Monday~teacher planning day!

 Today was teacher's planning day and BOY were we glad! We relaxed! Mason won the prize for staying in bed the longest! I "challenged" them to roll back over and go back to sleep when they woke up the first time and whoEVER slept the longest got to go to the treat box! Worked great 8:20 is really nice on a no school day (; We played and danced and they stuffed the Easter eggs that they have to take to school and church over the next few weeks! Zane found some shoes! and drum roll please... took a bottle!!! With the smart idea of Mary Walker and Connie to try Soy, I bought some and a $1 bottle and the little man sucked down 8 oz like a champ! YES! We will see tomorrow what that was all about... new deal or one time deal! We will see!
 
  I was unloading the dishwasher peeked around the corner and saw this.... yes my heart melted! Oh how I want them all to be friends and love their brothers!
I found this pretty funny too! Zane was trying everything he could pull out to get Mason to stop watching the movie and play with him! SO SO SO funny to watch!
and I had a cuddle bug in my chair! OH how I love it! He is SUCH a cuddle bug and I Love he sweet nature! He can throw down like no other but at the core of Walker Bryce is mushy gooey love and sweetness! Mike and I read the book '5 love languages' and this ones love language it defiantly physical touch! Mason's teeters on words of affirmation and gifts ... Zane's, I have NO idea! and Both are super filled with QUALITY TIME!  Anyone who spends enough time with these kids to truly know them, to know the core of them could be nothing more then blessed!







WONDERFUL > BEAUTIFUL > SWEET > PRICELESS DAY!

2 comments:

  1. Funny, sweet! I like the pj's. Just reading through your posts. I read the book several years ago and should re-read it. I do remember that you can't identify the gift until about age 3.
    Wilson is time and Anne Lois is gifts (not necessarily "things", just you gentle reminders that "i am loved and special" like love notes in the lunch box)

    ReplyDelete