Monday, April 4, 2011

Tues March 15

Oh the thoughts of today.... This is me and I am...... many things. Today as I sat in the meetings and listened to people talk about their church and how it works and exciting ways to share the word of God I thought (I know scary). I thought about my family, my extended family, my friends, my church family and how and why we are here... My large thought with this is that we are here to show the ones we love, care about, that Jesus loves them and how to love him. I also have had the most wonderful babysitter with me and it also made me think(I know even scarier) I AM A MOTHER, A WIFE and a FRIEND! and I am blessed. Having others 7 to be exact do what I do in three days made me realize that that is my mission to LOVE these people in my life and although I really would LOVE and 'Alice' to help with the details and house work loving on these four boys in my life is what I should and want to do every day for the rest of my life and in loving them I will show them Jesus! give them comfort in a way they are comforted by him and each day realize that they are truly his and to serve him is our goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment