Thursday, May 5, 2011

April 28

Oh busy Day~~~~
Started with a Dentist appointment for me No cavities YEA!!! Still got the eyebrow because I don't floss but I am trying and I do use my most lovely water pick that my WONDERFUL mother in law gave me! From there I high tailed it home, packed Zane up and took him to the doctor for his one year check up where he had 4 shots ): Oh the pain! Daddy met us there for extra snuggles! From there we went to Kindermusik and Zane LOVED LOVED LOVED it!!!! He sings I know that sounds crazy because he has no words yet really but he TOTALLY sings! We picked up Walker and he fell asleep along with the Zaner so I drove around until I picked up the big kids (Mason and Hannah... 2 big kids, 2 sleeping babies... what to do???? Oreo Milkshake YUUUM!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment