Thursday, May 5, 2011

April 30 2011

Today the boys had SOCCER ~ season start!!! They were so excited and I think the biggest Giusti boy in this house was too! I ran my first 5K in about 8 maybe more years.... Time in... 32:20.... I was pleased. Never stopped and felt pretty good after! There was a really nice lady who I admire that without her knowing pulled me through the last half mile for sure. Zane stayed with Mrs Audrey who will be his teacher next year when he starts at Clyde First Baptist Preschool and entertained the crowds (: No photos this day but lots of fun in the sun!

2 comments:

  1. Don't you mean baseball started, not soccer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope I mean what I wrote (: Soccer!(: It began this day... baseball during the week soccer on Saturday what more could a sports guy want!

    ReplyDelete