Monday, May 23, 2011

EEEEE HEE HEEE Already missed one!

Saturday I slept until...I woke up... that was a crazyyyyy feeling! Mike was off to his last day of drum camp and I had nothing on my agenda until Piper and her girls got here so I walked around sat with the guys at lunch laied by the pool for a bit and then they were here! What a wonderful and unique feeling to see a friend after five or so years! It was wonderful! and my fairy God daughter and her sister! We had a blast walking around the downtown talking, eating and best of all laughing! and then we laied by the pool! For dinner we went to this Thia restaurant where we waited about an hour and a half and were told we couldn't have the order we wanted! SOOOOOOOOO funny! and then we stopped in to see our little drummer boys playing some and then off to bed! Sunday super fun day! Mike joined us all day and we nature walked, kiak and Jelly Bellied all day long! Photos to follow and yes I wished the boys were with us EVERY SINGLE MOMENT!

No comments:

Post a Comment