Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tuesday May 24th!

After I updated yesterday our day was filled with yummy and fun experiences! We left Folsom and headed to Napa a short drive away! Mike was a great navigator and took us pretty much straight to the door of the cutest little Inn ever! We unloaded and set off in search for a cute little winery to be able to have the experience of wine tasting in a real winery well just so you know random selection is not the way to go! There are over 400 wineries within the Napa area and that doesn't include Sonoma!!! So we drove through a few and stopped at a cute little diner to eat! While eating our turkey and avocado wraps YUMMMMY! Mike asked the people next to us... which winery should we go to.... 35 min later and a history of MANY wineries in the area they sent us to this one... Paraduxx... WONDERFUL people wonderful wine! We spent the afternoon walking the property, sipping wine and enjoying the beauty! Then back to the hotel where I played in the giant tub with jets and got ready for dinner! I have a photo of dinner but no name I forgot but the food AHHHHHH YUMMY!!! After dinner we returned to the Inn for tea time and coffee in the front gathering room with chocolate drizzled mango and some kind of chocolate, marshmallow yummy thing! Then to the room for a movie that started a little late because of Criminal minds marathon (If you know me you know how truly funny this is NOT) we watched a movie and Mike finished it I ...did not (;

Photos to be posted when I can get them from my camera to a computer (:

THIS MORN NING
We woke up at 9:45... yes we are three hours behind and going to be in BIG trouble when we get home! I think I have truly found the time zone I was born for (;
We packed up and headed to San Francisco! Such a beautiful drive! We came in over the golden gate bridge and saw the scary Alcatraz and checked into this super cute bed and breakfast... My first ever... Little unique but I think I will enjoy it feels kind of like home! We unloaded and then walked down to Fisherman's Wharf!!!! Fun and beautiful! We saw a sea lion or seal whichever they are and lots of fun stores and food and on and on! Fun city we are in! Now we are back at the end taking a nap (can't you tell) Mike is sleeping (; and then off to dinner at a place recommended by John a most wonderful brother in law!

If you are looking for prayer request here is one for you my allergies are HORRIBLE I have taken something every 4 hours on the dot and it would be really nice if that would stop! (: OK thanks!
Off for now and I will tell you about dinner tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment