Friday, January 7, 2011

7/365 FRIDAY!!! YEA YEA YEA!

These made my day today! We woke up and there was a two hour delay for school uggh,,, BUT!!!! Something I can handle. So Mike dropped off Walker and Mason and I waited for 10 o'clock and Mr Z took a little nap... then at 9:50 ready set go! Z woke up Mason in the car and off we went! Mason walked into school and I headed to the bank and ring Haywood county schools will be dismissing at noon great so can I get a work out in YES!!! So to the gym and forget the other things I wanted to do and I ran, did weights, stair stepper and stretched all with ten min to spare! Picked them up and we came home to play and then spent a few hours and the Ghaussy House! Then the snow began to fall and we headed home parked the car at the bottom and got all snuggled in to our little house on the mountain!     ~ Happy Snow to all and to all a good night!~

No comments:

Post a Comment