Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sunday February 30

Grandpa and Zane enjoying a little Baby Mozart dancin the night away!
My favorite thing today oh let me count the things!
I got to sleep forever...no seriously forever! Mike brought me the baby but other then that I SLEPT until after 11!!!! It has been YEARS probably 6 since I have done that! and then I walked outside and the wonderful warm beautifully hot best feeling sun covered my body! Oh how my soul belongs to Florida! Wonderful day with the family~ I am so so so thankful for this family and for the wonderful people they are and the ways they influence my children and most of all the way they love them! It is so nice for grandparents/great aunts to want to play with and be with their grandkids! and cousin fun to top it off! 
 It is so refreshing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment