Sunday, January 2, 2011

A New Year A New wish and a barrel of MONKIES

~Monkey see monkey do~ 
Both my sisters have challenged themselves to a photo diary for the up coming year! I would like to do it too!!!! So at this point I am three days behind, a feeling not so unfamiliar. My life at this point feels like I am in a barrel swirling around and it feels like a lot of fun! 2010 was full of blessings and joy along with learning a lot about each of us in the Giusti family and filled with the desire to grow and be strong in what we believe, create an environment of love, fun and order in our home and to look forward to what a family of five is going to be like. Mike had to become Mr. Mom at the start of the year and in some ways has been relieved of his duties but in many ways continues to help and carry out these things with honor and pride! He enjoyed playing drums for the church and continues to learn and practice and buy all things drums. Mike loves his work yet has a beautiful gift of truly being home when he walks out of the office doors. I love to see him with the boys I really have never seen a father love and be involved in the way Mike is with the boys. I learned in 2010 what happens when your body no longer desires to do what you would like for it to do which encouraged my quick return to the gym after the delivery of Zane. Not only does your body being out of shape hurt but it makes many things difficult for those around you. I also went through emotional growth in many ways this past year. Having 5 friends struggle with different types of loss of babies I really struggled with thankfulness, guilt, pride and anger all at the same moment complete joy. I still look at my three boys and know I am so blessed and know that my 2011 is a gift that i get to train these boys up to be good, strong, loyal and loving men. 2010 was defiantly a year of learning who i am, what I will stand for and who the people are that are truly a part of my life.  Mason began school and his journey of who he will be apart from the family and what it looks like so far is that he is going to be a leader, an achiever and a bit of a perfectionist (where he got that... still up for debate. Walker bloomed into a strong and confident little man out from under Mason's shadow. He is so funny and his humor is like no other although strong minded in what he thinks he has grown and embraced his shyness in a very healthy and outgoing way. Zane entered this world on April 26th and has been nothing but peace and snuggles up to this point. A true easy baby and one we have embraced and thanked God for every moment. All three of our boys are such a blessing and such a lesson in the journey of life. They are full of energy and wonder, excitement and love and although they will throw down with each other like no body's business they have a bond and love that will carry them through life together and strong. So with all of this said lets move forward into 2011 building strong relationships and learning unconditional love and the hope of true joy and peace for all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment