Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 4/365 Tues


staff meeting with baby on hip! 

lunch with Walker and Daddy

Swim lessons for Mason and then basketball practice 
Where Walker tried to zone in like Yoda ... see the socks yes there is a story ...

and here it is! Tuesdays are our busy days and I have planned it this way because i would rather run one day then a little bit every day so... This Tuesdays began with everyone scurrying to get ready because we...got a late start. I left and took Mason to school 7:59 got back dressed, and got Walker ready to head out to school with Mike, as they ran out the door I began to feed the baby 8:25 when a friend called and asked if she could ride with me to Staff Meeting and of course I said yes (: as I put the last bag in the car and came back for the Zaner i caught a smell of oh yes time to change another diaper... all changed and in the car on the way to picking up my friend around the road work the sun was bright and beautiful and I enjoyed it however forgot my sunglasses because we haven't seen the sun in many days. Arriving at Staff meeting a ...little late I roll in with the play bag, my work bag, the highchair cover, and the diaper bag and the name bag lady once again returns (: LOVE my bags! Zane has attended almost every staff meeting with me for the last 7 months and he has either slept or played the entire time with not much effort today... was his last staff meeting (: no more said. We left Panacea and picked up Walker, called Mike and said please meet me at Coffee Cup! and he did. Walker and I went to the bank and then to pick up Mason to go to.... swim lessons at which time Zane fell asleep so I ran Mason in and waited in the parking lot with Walker reading books until Brandon called and said come get Mason. So, wet kid through the gym into the car while Amanda stood by the car. Changed in the car, drove through McyDs for some whatever you get there... and then to Mike's office to finish eating and do some homework (car work) and then I handed Mason off to Mike for basketball practice drove slowly home, walked through the doors walker happily grabbed his oh so missed toys from the day, the baby giggled because he could wiggle around on the floor and I start to sit in the red chair to ahhhhh rest a moment and RINNNNNG Did you leave Mason's basketball shorts AHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!! So every one back in the car I drive out to Riverbend where Walker announces Mommy I have no shoes or socks on... right... so I grab the baby and tell Walker to get on my back and carry them all and the basketball bag in...almost there and ... Walker starts falling and POP there goes my necklace all over the place and yes one of my favorites so I am so sad and go into the gym give Mike the bag and can not bring myself to get back in the car so I look at Walker who has been in the car all day and his bear feet and sit on the floor take off my socks, give them to him and say go play! After practice Mike leaves and goes to a board meeting and I pack all three boys back in the car head home and put all those little booties in bed! I sat down at the computer to write this long day on and post some photos and ... couldnt remember the password or email this blog took to get in. So at 9:10 I went to bed, to sleep for the night and then woke up to a new sunrise (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment