Friday, January 21, 2011

~ Today ~

Flooded with emotions! Happy, sad, confused, blessed, excited, anxious, you name it I felt it today! I have recently become aware that I am like the man in Green Mile (kind of) If I care about someone I physically feel their, happiness, pain, excitement etc. I love it and hate it but just the same it is what it is. With all of that said today I did a lot of praying both on the side of THANK YOU God for your blessings and cover XXXXXXX with your love and power along with Dear God tell me why...show me the point and make me aware. When I look at my boys and Mike and family and friends as far as I am concerned I am totally content to keep the boys at this age, Mike and I are still having fun taking it moment by moment, making snow angels and having snowball fights (but we could always use more date nights) we have a home that is a home not a house and food on the table we are blessed and I know it. When I think on all the information I received today all I can go to is

Jeremiah 29:11  
For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. 


I trust this and have to learn to trust it even for others because I know God is good, God is love and God loves each one of us beyond imagination! 


Blessings to you and yours on this day! 

1 comment:

  1. This scripture is what I am living for now. Thanks for letting me see it with your take on things. ;-) Ms. N.

    ReplyDelete