Friday, January 14, 2011

Friday 14

~Mike was off today (: and so I thought we would go in to Asheville and do some things to bring home for the finishing touches on the house that I have been working working working on... Did I say working yea! It felt so good to drive and to be out in the world! This was the first time since LAST Friday we all had been out of the house and that I had driven! We went in about noon and the boys fell asleep ahhh. We arrived at PF Changs just as eyes peeped open and all four of us put a hurting on some food! Zane cheered us on! It was a nice lunch. All enjoyed talking and playing with some shape books! A little special sweet tea and chocolate cake YUM! Then we hit the stores by the airport (this is my favorite spot) and when we could not shop another minute we came home and hiked up the driveway with all the goodies! Retail therapy is the best and I got only one thing that was not on my list Whoo Hooo! Go List! We forgot the boys jackets yes it is 37 but when it has been in the single digits I guess they didn't realize they needed to have one! and I didn't notice until we had already left so we improvised Walker wore Mike's and Mason and I discovered yet another use for the highchair/buggy cover! Happy Friday and come on weekend~ ~ ~ ~ ~


No comments:

Post a Comment