Friday, January 7, 2011

Walker

I have to add some of the funny things Walker has busted out with lately!
~ Mason was messing with Walker more then Walker normally puts up with and I looked at Mason and said "Soon he is going to be bigger then you, you better watch out" Mason puffs off and Walker looks up at me and says "Mommy who is soony?"

~ We drove through MacDonalds for lunch and he said he wanted a Hamburger with cheese only so I ordered it even though for many months the only thing he will eat from this place is the yogurt and fruit. He gets it and looks at it, puts it back in the box... so we get home and he puts his box on the table and goes off to play. (He does this a lot because he eats throughout the day so I thought nothing of it) and later he comes back and says I am hungry and I said aren't you going to eat the hamburger you ordered? Nope he says. I look at him with a confused face and say why not... I don't like the ham part, the what part I ask the ham you know the part in the middle of the bread he point to the bread and says this is the burger this is the ham and that was the end of that.



~ I walked in and he was playing with a tape measurer and it went something like
Mommy: Walker that has a really sharp edge and if you keep holding on to it when you let it up it is going to cut you
Walker: I will be careful and I have been doing it
Mommy: OK but no crying when you get cut ~ and I turned back to what I was doing
3 min later
Walker: Mom I really am ok with this
Mommy: With what Walker
Walker: This I'm ok with it.
Mommy: What
Walker: All this blood
Mommy: well that is good but I am not go wash your hand and I will put a bandaid on it!
Walker: Ok but I know you told me this would happen but I really am ok with it

~ THe calmness and matter of fact way about him in this conversation was so so so so funny

No comments:

Post a Comment